Don’t let heart surgery be your business exit strategy.
Succession Planning & Business Exit Workshop II.
Our first workshop was a great success – but we had more interest than seats – so we’re doing it again!
Many businesses represent the owners lifetimes work – and the price they sell for dictates the quality of retirement that can be achieved.
Every business should be sale ready. You never know when you may need to exit in a hurry – or when someone is going to knock on your door asking to buy – and it is too late to get ready once it has happened.
About this Workshop
Who should come?
Business owners who do not have a detailed, executable plan ready to go if they become injured, ill or deceased – or just want to sell up in the next 6-24 months.
Who is presenting?
Darcy Everest, CEO of End Vision Consulting and his team
What will be covered?
- Understand the 7 key steps to building a plan that’s right for you
- Why timing is mission critical
- Learn how business valuations work and how to get the best price
- Explore the numerous strategic exit options available to business owners
- See why you must involve your family, lawyer and accountant
Date And Time
Thursday, 31 October 2019
5:45 pm – 7:00 pm
E3 Business Accountants Limited
94 Disraeli Street
Christchurch, Canterbury 8023
(click here for map)